107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just like to introduce myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiboostna-t93
Admin

Just like to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Just like to introduce myself   Just like to introduce myself EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:49 pm

whats up everybody? Glad to see the site is up and running. Just started my account like 10 minutes ago. Anyway, my name is Ryan. I know most of you and would like to meet MANY MANY more, so do your work. lol spread the word. Its crazy how this thing started with a few guys meeting at a carwash detailing their rides... wow, but anyway im ready to post some pics and vids real soon. I thing Chris said somthing about next weekend (not Easter) Just let me know when everybody is free. My rides: 2002 SVT Lightning, 1993 toyota Supra (na), 2004 Stage 1 SRT-4 (needs to be sold) lol, and 1986 Mustang GT (5.0 hatch) Welcome 107 Ridaz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Just like to introduce myself   Just like to introduce myself EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 pm

welcome man
Back to top Go down
107-MX5

PostSubject: Re: Just like to introduce myself   Just like to introduce myself EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Good to see ya on the forums bro. Haha
Back to top Go down
Hondaguy
Admin
Hondaguy

PostSubject: Re: Just like to introduce myself   Just like to introduce myself EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

about fricken time ryan lol..
just kidding Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://107ridaz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like to introduce myself   Just like to introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
107 CC :: General Forums :: Newb Intro-
Jump to: