107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need some help here guys and gals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiboostna-t93
Admin

need some help here guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: need some help here guys and gals   need some help here guys and gals EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm

if anyone gets bored some day and is browsing the internet, i am looking or a USDM, that would be only a Supra engine 2jz-GTE. If its JDM, it probably came from a Toyota Aristo, and I could use it for a swap, but after my research theres sooo many issues its almost not worth it. (down tuned, different oil pan, and most importantly completely different harness) and dont feel bad if yall cant find one, because I have been looking for a while now. All i can find is JDM 2jz-gte's on ebay from aristos. And I still dont know for sure if I want to swap it or turbo the non-turbo engine. just a thought. oh and topics, links, or watever on the swaps and na to t conversions are much appreciated. Thanks 107ridaz, good day Ryan
Back to top Go down
107-MX5

PostSubject: Re: need some help here guys and gals   need some help here guys and gals EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Pretty sure I told you about this already, but check out Tiger Japanese
They've got a bunch of JDM motors and stuff.The top 2JZGTE on the toyota page is from a JDM supra. There's another one a little further down thats from an aristo. I'll keep an eye out for a USDM one, but that's all I've got for right now. Good luck, bro.
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: need some help here guys and gals   need some help here guys and gals EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Much appreciated! Ill check it out more. If I could get one from a supra from japan itll be alright. Atleast the harness can be reused with the motor (Aristo harness is too short from what Ive been told for the supra body) Thanks Dylan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help here guys and gals   need some help here guys and gals Empty

Back to top Go down

need some help here guys and gals
Page 1 of 1