107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alright lets see your pics for june

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

alright lets see your pics for june Empty
PostSubject: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:34 pm

we already have on for the stang by hondaguy witch on thow the v6 or v8
im picking the supra
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:37 am

well thank ya thank ya Chris, Im pretty sure the vote is for kristens stang, brian's v6 is GONE. hes gotta new ride now... you already know what it is. my votes for kristen's GT. I know how happy she is with it
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:20 am

Lol. Awwwl thanks!! And I'm verrrrrry happy with it!!!! I mean... It's a Mustang after all and I'm sure Ryan can relate with me cause we both LOVE Mustangs and damn, I sure do love that car! Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah they are nice car and it dosent take much to beef them up I will give you a parts catolg if your at the meat Sunday I looked for one for months befor I got the ion just couldn't find one I liked so we have two so far anyone eles befor Friday
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah I know right. Gotta love the Mustangs Smile But yeah, I'll be out there this Sunday for the meet so if you have a catalog then I'd really reallly appreciate it if you brought it! Thanks! Smile

Oh and I nominate the Supra for ride of the month. That thing's sweeeeeeeet.
Back to top Go down
Hondaguy
Admin
Hondaguy

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:35 am

yea since bryan's stag is gone ill vote for the GT then..
Back to top Go down
https://107ridaz.forumotion.com
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:43 pm

ok guys becaus i was lazzy we will just us the noms for votes so far the kristen stang is winning
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh gosh... Thanks! I just got her and all this is going on already. She sure is pretty though. Glad everyone likes her! Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:19 pm

dont start the party yet you still havent won yet still got a week left
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:32 pm

No no no... All I'm saying is just that I'm surprised I got nominated in the first place since I just got it. That's all. Every other car out there deserves it just as much as the other. That allllll I'm sayin Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm

al right guys im going to call it a little early the winner is kdizzfsho!

all right i need pics of the car for the banner i you also need to do a little right up on the car thing that are done to it and futer plans also wat will you be doing with the car ie show drag drift auto-x ect

this makes two girls in arow guys lol
Back to top Go down
mrsdemeanor

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:31 am

yeaaaa, i kinda dropped the ball for the first ride of the month, so do a better job than i did this month, lol
but yay for 2 girls in a row!!! no one can say that this car club doesnt think that women can do well when it comes to cars!!
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 am

hahah. Well thanks guys!! I'll be sure to get all that posted on the Mustang as soon as I can. But yeah... It definitely is nice to see the ladies being appreciated! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 am

awsome! sorry for the late congrats. this forum feels like a ghost town... kinda creepy, did everyone die? Crying or Very sad j/k j/k. anyway lets keep this thing alive yall. its 107 CC now. stay in it. we have all have worked hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright lets see your pics for june   alright lets see your pics for june Empty

Back to top Go down

alright lets see your pics for june
Page 1 of 1