107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little worried about the 107 car club..

Go down 
+3
the_merv
TheGovernor
hiboostna-t93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hiboostna-t93
Admin

a little worried about the 107 car club.. Empty
PostSubject: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 am

ok... first off i just want to say thank you for all the support of the registered members and all the driffters and guests who have been coming to our meets. I am very excited about 107cc. However, when i got on the forum tonight I thought i would be wayyy behind on posts. well... looks like im not the only one who hasnt been on here in a long time. Right now is a very tough and kinda depressing time for us. well it is to me anyway, lol. School starts back for me thursday and many many more members in the club, also Erin and Chris are leaving which really sux. they were the energy drink of this forum. Seriously I appreciate the time and effort you guys put into this, as we all do. I am just a bit worried some people are getting a bit dis-interested (if thats a word?!) scratch but i dont want it to burn out like a pathetic flame, SOOO... any suggestions, changes, comments on meets, club activities WATEVER needs to be discussed . remember, strength in numbers. We do not discriminate anyone who wants to join. It would be nice if we could be a growing network, to hang out, discuss topics, and grow a group, a place of belonging and a help for anyone who is interested in cars. Wake up everyone and Im gonna SUPER BUMP this forum!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGovernor

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Amen to that brother
Back to top Go down
the_merv

the_merv

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm

I've just been working on mine and getting it back together..hence why I've been out in the Truck. Cool
Back to top Go down
elevated_standards

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 pm

i also am worried bout the cc my car has been out for like 3 mos now but i still try to come out and yes every1 has been coming out but we still need the name change
Back to top Go down
chevelleSS8u

chevelleSS8u

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

sure enough even though each week were getting better and better turnouts...we need more cruise spots.....im thinking somethen like pinnical or petit jean..
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 am

sounds good, new places to cruise and trips would be nice. And yes were all waiting on mervs maro, and the maxima Smile hell im waiting to buy my engine too. oh btw, we got a new car to the club. talk to dillion about it..
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Hell yeah dude, swear things have been slowing down on the site. But hey, everyone's just been busy since the majority of us just started up school again, yah know?
But yeah, I think we can start getting more people out if we try and maybe make it to some events that we hear about around town and just try and cruise around to different spots. Cause if someone really likes cars and they see a group of nice looking ones, they might be interested to stop for a chat and then decide to come out. Couldn't hurt that's for sure. Lol

But speaking of not being out, my apologies for being a lame and not making it out for the past few weeks. The stang got hit with lightning a while back and I JUST got it in the shop this week. Now she runs but the turn signals don't work! :/ So needless to say she's going back in the shop to get fixed plus a few goodies to make her look better and SHINE FINALLY! Wink

But yeah, should be done with all that within the next couple weeks and then I'll be out there every weekend for sure! See you guys soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 pm

juts got internet guys i will start working on things soon sorry
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 am

Turtle! hey man, hows things going down yonder? Good to see ur back on here.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

going ok so far been realy buisy
Back to top Go down
TheGovernor

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 am

*gives CPR to forum* BREATHE DAMN YOU!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Clear shock charging clear shock

Come on guys we need you guys to keep this thing going
Back to top Go down
chevelleSS8u

chevelleSS8u

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Alright were abouta get this hoe back going haha its been tooo long and i dont wanna c hard work b wasted!!!sso big meet this sundday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm

ill be there! Sunday november 29thm and hopefully ill see u all there too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little worried about the 107 car club..   a little worried about the 107 car club.. Empty

Back to top Go down

a little worried about the 107 car club..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
107 CC :: General Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: