107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up people..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the_merv

the_merv

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 pm

What's up.. the guy with the lil 'ole slow LT1 Car is here.. Cool
Back to top Go down
107-MX5

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 pm

What's up bro? I heard you had that motor torn down again.... You gonna be able to make it out this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin
Turtle

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

slow yeah right lol!
Back to top Go down
the_merv

the_merv

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

107-MX5 wrote:
What's up bro? I heard you had that motor torn down again.... You gonna be able to make it out this Sunday?

It's not torn down yet.. I'm still trying to determine the reason it's burning so much Oil. I keep going back and forth between Rings or Valve Seals. I haven't had a chance to test it yet..hopefully I get the chance to get an accurate test on it to find the problem.
Back to top Go down
107-MX5

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 pm

yeah. That sucks dude. I'm sure you'll get her figured out though. Keep us posted. Can't wait to see that thing run at full potential. Haha
Back to top Go down
hiboostna-t93
Admin

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey what's up man. Glad to see you here. I wouldnt call that car "slow" but we all have opinions. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up people..   What's up people.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up people..
Page 1 of 1