107 CC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

107 CC Is a car club located in Jacksonville AR

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Representing Rotorys?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fc3s89

Fc3s89

Representing Rotorys? Empty
PostSubject: Representing Rotorys?   Representing Rotorys? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:55 am

I guess I'm the only rotory fella here?

My names Anthony, I live in NLR, work at autozone on camp. I don't see any one i know here really other then ryan (sexy supra dude).

My nightmare/pride/joy/reason I'm broke-

1989 Mazda Rx7 1.3b rotory N/A (considering turbo)

Little history on the car, its a POS (jk), when i got it the thing wasn't drivable, lots of time into just getting it so i can drive it to and from work.
It's a hodge podge of S4 and S5 cars (idk if i came factory like that).

No a/c, ps, smog, nothing on the belt but the alt and water pump. There is no BAC (or IACV for you folks), so shes tempermental on cold starts.

Its really loud, and is coming along really well from when i first got it. I should have taken some pictures for a before and after aspect of it.

I have two rx7's one has a blown engine, and is currently donating parts to my 89. Sad to see my 91 go like she is, but its goin for a good cause.

Heres her idling on a good night-

been a while since I've been in this scene, and lookin forward to getting back into it!
Back to top Go down
chevelleSS8u

chevelleSS8u

PostSubject: Wats up dude!   Representing Rotorys? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

My names kody i drive a gp and a chevelle"..dude i love rotos ive jst never got to buy one lol"my dream import was a gen 3 rx7 those cars there sick!!Thanks for joinen the forum will be looken forward to seeing u around the scene" cheers
Back to top Go down
chevelleSS8u

chevelleSS8u

PostSubject: Wats up dude!   Representing Rotorys? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm

My names kody i drive a gp and a chevelle"..dude i love rotos ive jst never got to buy one lol"my dream import was a gen 3 rx7 those cars there sick!!Thanks for joinen the forum will be looken forward to seeing u around the scene" cheers
Back to top Go down
kdizzfsho!

kdizzfsho!

PostSubject: Re: Representing Rotorys?   Representing Rotorys? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Sup, my name's Kristen. Gotta white turbo Miata.

Rotaries ftw!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hondaguy
Admin
Hondaguy

PostSubject: Re: Representing Rotorys?   Representing Rotorys? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:02 am

nice post. my name is Dillion, i am a honda guy. I have an Accord on twenties and also building a B18C1 in a 93' Civic. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://107ridaz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Representing Rotorys?   Representing Rotorys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Representing Rotorys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
107 CC :: General Forums :: Newb Intro-
Jump to: